Ing-Ind/04 Aerospace Structures and Design
The sector includes technological, structural and construction skills in the field of atmospheric and space vehicles, such as fixed wing aircraft, rotary wing aircraft, launchers, re-entry vehicles, satellites, space stations, probes, etc. The sector's expertise covers the study of aeroelastic phenomena, design, load determination, static and dynamic analysis up to impact phenomena, active control of structures, materials, construction, repair and maintenance. In particular, the sector studies all the problems of structural safety in the aeronautical and space field, such as fatigue, reliability and passive safety.
Teachers and researchers of the Sector
- Paolo Gaudenzi - Professore Ordinario
- Franco Mastroddi - Professore Ordinario
- Giuliano Coppotelli - Professore Associato
- Luca Lampani - Professore Associato
- Marco Eugeni - Ricercatore t.d.
- Francesco Saltari - Ricercatore t.d.
- Sofiane Atek - Assegnista
- Gianmarco Brunetti - Assegnista
- Hassan Elahi - Assegnista
- Lucandrea Mancini - Assegnista
Presentation of the main results of recent research activities