Ing-Ind/13 Applied Mechanics
The sector includes the cultural and professional aspects inherent to the study of mechanical systems through the methods of theoretical mechanics. The typology of the machines studied is completely general; moreover, ample reference is made to drive and operating machines, mechanical devices, automatic machines and robots, vehicles and biomechanical systems. In particular, both the analysis and synthesis of the mechanical behaviour of the above mentioned machines and systems are studied. The analysis is structured in the modelling, simulation, adjustment and control of the above; the synthesis is aimed at their functional design. Particular emphasis is given to studying the vibration and tribological phenomena of machines. Strong interrelationships are achieved with methodologies and algorithms developed in the fields of design and methods of industrial engineering, mechanical design and machine construction and fluid dynamics.
Teachers and researchers of the Sector
- Antonio Carcaterra - Professore Ordinario
- Dionisio Del Vescovo - Professore Ordinario
- Annalisa Fregolent - Professore Ordinario
- Francesco Massi - Professore Ordinario
- Antonio Culla - Professore Associato
- Gianluca Pepe - Ricercatore t.d.
- Nicola Roveri - Ricercatore t.d.
- Davide Tonazzi - Ricercatore t.d.
- Francesco Latini - Assegnista
- Maicol Laurenza - Assegnista
- Alec Malito - Assegnista
- Federica Mezzani - Assegnista
- Silvia Milana - Assegnista
Presentation of the main results of recent research activities